About Me

My photo
My goals for the future is to obtain a teaching/librarian job, lose weight, own a house, and to travel the world.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Temper

I have a temper.  I wish I didn't.  I wish I was patient life my father.  Stoic even...like a distance and quiet leader that observes, watches, and speaks only words of wisdom.  The type of person that when I speak my words are worth listening too.

Instead, I get frustrated easily which my son proudly takes advantage to provoke me...and I fall for it almost every time.  Once in a while I can catch my self, but not often enough.  My friends don't necessarily see this side of me and my sister has only seen a version of my temper.  It is almost like a deep, dark creature that hides in the corner looking for opportunities to humiliate me.  How can I learn to control my temper?  More yoga?  Work out more.  It would help if I was more organized and less stressed out.

Any ideas?  Do any of you lose your temper?

No comments:

Post a Comment