About Me

My photo
My goals for the future is to obtain a teaching/librarian job, lose weight, own a house, and to travel the world.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Worst Day of the Year

While this is not technically on My List of Impossible Things, an opportunity came up and I have decided to go for it.  In Portland, there is an organized bike ride that happens once a year, called the "Worst Day of the Year". I have never done something like this and it was a lot of fun!  It was amazing to ride throughout the Portland neighborhoods with 4,000 people.  This was a bold step for me to take and I actually feel proud of myself.  I look forward to the next community event!  This is one step closer toward my goal of running in a 5K!  Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!
Me and my dorky smile

My riding partner Michelle

I loved her costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment