About Me

My photo
My goals for the future is to obtain a teaching/librarian job, lose weight, own a house, and to travel the world.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 86: Downhill toward the finish line

This past week as been pure hell and what is worse is that I created this hell.  My husband asked why now, why am I now coming to the conclusion that I have a procrastination problem?  I am not sure why now I woke up but I have and I plan on staying awake.  So far, I have just completed all of my assignments for one of my classes and now I have two more assignments left and will accomplished my goal.  Now intead of the panic rising and having to force myself to breathe (Before the Panic Rises) I can start on my metaphorically trip downhill toward the finish line.  It is a wonderful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment