About Me

My photo
My goals for the future is to obtain a teaching/librarian job, lose weight, own a house, and to travel the world.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 16: Reunion

Last night my husband and I went to the Kennedy School at McMenniamins and but with some old college classmates.  All of us met going through our graduated teacher program at Portland State University.  While listening, I was struck by how many changes we have gone through.  Most of them have added on subjects endorsements such as Special Education, PE, English, Math, etc.  As for me, I just started working on my Library Media endorsement; I feel a little behind the power curve.  This is one of the my reason for this blog, so I can focus on move forward in my professional development and get a teaching job.  Although, this seems impossible in this economony--what a great accomplishment for me to get a teaching job despite the odds.  It would be something like Will Smith's "The Pursuit of Happyness"!
I want to get the great job and beat the odds!
      This week has sucked.  My shoulder hurt all week and I couldn't work out or walk.  So I will start again on Monday!  Have a great weekend and leave me your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment