About Me

My photo
My goals for the future is to obtain a teaching/librarian job, lose weight, own a house, and to travel the world.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 4: Volcano in the City

So I meant to post this last night, but the husband was "occupying" the computer.  Therefore, please ignore the date, and pretend this post is for Sunday, September 12th.

I decided to leave the neighborhood and take my dogs and my son on a long walk to Mt. Tabor .  Not only was it beautiful and relaxing (as we talked about Star Wars and cloning) but it was kind of surreal to think we were walking on an ancient volcano.  Mt. Tabor is one of the only volcanos to be found inside city limits (Portland, OR). 
As for my virtual walking tours, I decided to focus on a longer one that shall taking many days to complete.  We are now tranisitioning into fall which to me seems the perfect time for hiking, so come "hike" the Bruce Trail in Queenstion, Ontario, Canada with me:
 https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0ByuTQz-rkscvMDJlNGUyNGUtZDgwZi00ZWIyLTlhYTMtYThiOWQ1NzJhNDk1&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment