About Me

My photo
My goals for the future is to obtain a teaching/librarian job, lose weight, own a house, and to travel the world.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 69: Old Friends

Today while working a demostration I ran into an old friend, Jeremy.  Actually, he was once my neighbor and I had a huge crush on him (from afar since I am very married).  I met Jeremy when we were still in college and my son was just learn to walk and talk.  Jeremy even babysat my son, so my husband and I could go on a date (a rare occasion when a small child is involved). I recognized my friend instantly. The last time I saw him, he was not in a good sense of space. Today he looked fanastic, working as a contractor for an environmental friendly construction company in Portland.  So if you live in the NW, check out the website, From These Hands (http://www.sukita.com/).

Have you ever run into an old friend and a rush of memories come flooding to the surface?  Share your thoughts with me.

Checkin:  Worked a demonstration and my knee was throbbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment