About Me

My photo
My goals for the future is to obtain a teaching/librarian job, lose weight, own a house, and to travel the world.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 27: Troubled Referree

     Standing in the rain and watching my son's soccer game, I was struck by the troubled referree (spelling?).  We arrived while the previous game was in progress and this gentleman argued with a parent and the coach while refusing to allow the players to be subbed in and out of the game.  Then it was our turn and this same troubled referree blew his whistle so much that even the boys were confused and just stopped mid-game scratching the heads.  Funny how some individuals may change by the power of the whistle.
    This afternoon I made my menu, trying to find dishes the may fit with Weight Watchers (see Day 26) and went shopping. My son went with me and we actually had a good time; just that I am so slow.

Daily Checkup:  Water--Could have done better
                          Activity--grocery shopping
Total Steps:       131,000

So I made my menu for this week but I am always curious what others like to eat.  What are your thoughts?  What are our weekly menus?

No comments:

Post a Comment